Thursday 21 May 2020

Time of the season





There have been some nice highlights for this week:
  • One morning I left the house for a walk and saw these super Autumn colours in our street.
  • My daughter and I visited my work, bought some plants plus potting mix then came home and repotted all the plants we currently have on our deck then planted the news ones.  One of them was a catnip plant which made her cat even more potty than she already is.
  • We have had no new coronavirus cases here for the last 4 days in a row.
  • One tv show we have being screened at the moment here is "The Repair Shop" so I have been binge watching that. It's interesting to see how things are taken apart and then put back together again. Have you seen it?

 Linking up with Skywatch Friday.

14 comments:

Susan Heather said...

The Repair Shop is one of the few programmes we watch.

Rhonda Albom said...

I'm really happy about no new cases for the last 4 days.

Tom said...

...autumn here is a colorful season, catnip is a popular perennial here, The Repair Shop sounds like it's right up my alley.

Graham Edwards said...

Oddly I watch very little TV (for no reason other than available time) but have seen several Repair Shop programmes and have enjoyed them very much.

gz said...

We are watching the Repair Shop here too!

local alien said...

They are brilliant autumn colours.
Glad your virus situation seems to be at an end. We are still getting a few cases most days, usually from a big Roma camp

Sharon said...

Your street looks very nice with it's fall colors on. I haven't heard of that TV show. Sounds interesting.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Gorgeous autumn light in this shot Amy, sounds like a lovely day with your daughter. No new cases here in WA either for many days, very good news. Will have to keep my eyes open for The Repair Shop, I have heard it mentioned before ✨

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Pretty colors and trees! It is nice to hear there are no new Corona cases!
Have a great day and weekend ahead.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Love the light, love the colors, great photo. I hope your Corona virus streak of no new cases continues!! Here in Oklahoma we are averaging about a hundred per day since April 1.

At Home In New Zealand said...

I've watched a couple of those shows, they are really enjoyable :)

Jim said...

Great.

Jim said...

Great.

Karen said...

Fall is my favourite time of year. We are just entering spring here.

Westport News

  This has been one of the early buildings in Westport from the 1870s that is still being used for the local newspaper, so much old Victoria...