Instead of dwelling on this nasty flu I'm still trying to get over, I thought to find some positives about my week:
- Lots of red colour in my garden with Rhododendrons, Hibiscus and annuals are still flowering.
- Lemon and mandarin trees are now fruiting.
- Spinach in my vege garden is still going strong after being planted as seedlings nearly a year ago.
- My oldest son's girlfriend's mother gave me a mixture of lemon juice, honey and white rum so that has helped me tremendously to feel better.
- This morning I saw a lovely long rainbow in the skies outside our house.