Saturday 3 August 2024

Evening


This was taken last week outside my work. A quiet Winters night. The last 2 nights we've had temperatures down to - 1 at night. Yesterday morning I started work at 7am - my daughter and I had to pour a bucket of cold water on my car windscreen and scrape ice off but today we have lovely fine sunny weather.


This was the ice on our deck outside this morning. I ventured out in my slippers and heard the ice crunching under my feet.

Linking up with Weekend Reflections and the Weekend Roundup.

12 comments:

roentare said...

The coldest winter for many years

local alien said...

That's cold brrrr.

Tom said...

...it's HOT here!!!

Bill said...

Definitely a quiet town. Stay warm.

Jim said...

Good one.

At Home In New Zealand said...

That chilly spell has now made its way up to us! Brrrr, this morning :)

Fun60 said...

Lovely listening to the birdsong in your video.As we swelter here it's difficult to.imagine it being so cold elsewhere.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Burrrr!! That's too cold Amy Have a great week ahead

s.c said...

It looks cold.

magiceye said...

Its wet and windy in Mumbai!

Veronica Lee said...

Your winter scene is stunning!
I can almost feel the ice crunching underfoot.
Glad you’re enjoying sunny weather today.

Happy Monday, Amy!

Sharon said...

It's hard for me to imagine that ice when it's 114 degrees here! What a difference.

Yellow

  I can hear the Coldplay song "Yellow" playing in my head. The daffodils are now flowering in my garden and in plant pots on the ...