Saturday 6 April 2024

Napier

 


Photo taken last time we visited Napier which was about 3 years ago I think from memory. This was down one of the little quiet spots in town, which is full of 1930s art deco buildings. This one shows one of the national cell phone companies in New Zealand which is 2 degrees. We have quite a few companies, but this is one of the larger popular ones along with Spark and One (Vodafone). They all have different quirks and ways of doing things - this one isn't for me.

Linking up with Weekend Reflections and the Weekend Roundup.

9 comments:

Lydia C. Lee said...

Empty street scene. #WeekendReflection

roentare said...

That design and blue colour splash are nostalgic

Fun60 said...

I like the greenery between the buildings.

Tom said...

...such a lovely setting.

Sharon said...

1930's art deco buildings....just my thing. I'd enjoy a walk around here.

James said...

Sounds like a nice place for a walk.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Amy I have been to Napier many moons ago so thanks for the memory this photo brought back Have a lovely week ahead.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Amy I have been to Napier many moons ago so thanks for the memory this photo brought back Have a lovely week ahead.

Jim said...

Looks nice and clean. And, Amy, just why don't you like them? We have AT&T, they are very large too. And sometimes they go off.
..

Apartments

See that reddish coloured building in the distance? In the early to mid 1990s I use to work there, can't remember what floor though. Bac...