Blossoms


So today we drove out to Murchison to meet up with B's sister and her husband for lunch. The idea was to meet at the local pub as they had a really good looking menu. Sadly they were closed so we instead walked to a nearby cafe where the food actually was pretty good. I ended up ordering my favourite Eggs Benedict.

Lots of trees covered in blossoms at the moment - this one was in the garden outside the cafe.



 And we stopped to pat the cafe's dog who was extremely friendly.

Linking up with Through my lens, All SeasonsTuesday TreasuresMy corner of the world and Wordless Wednesday.

Comments

roentare said…
I love eggs benedict as well. The cherry blossom is so beautiful.
Pisi Prkl said…
Nice little cafe. Not too crowded, I like that. Never tasted eggs benedict. Would like to taste it though. Don´t know if it could be foundt in cafe´s here. Probably not.
s.c said…
Looks all very pretty.
Tigger's Mum said…
I reckon we lunched in that cafe back in May. I love Murchison but it's a bit far from the sea for Mr B.
gz said…
I remember that hotel being closed for lunch when we stopped there once! We didn't have long to wait that time, so we wandered a bit more until they did open.
Tom said…
...spring flowers are always a welcomed sight.
Bill said…
Pretty blossoms and a nice looking dog.
Graham Edwards said…
For some reason I find eggs Benedict incredibly filling and the last time I had them for breakfast, I ate nothing until evening dinner.
Lydia C. Lee said…
Love the blossom tree. How lovely! #MCoW
Iris Flavia said…
I never had eggs Benedic in my life.... And to be honest.... I never saw them on any menu here!
Lydia C. Lee said…
And thanks for sharing the Spring blooms with #Allseasons
betty-NZ said…
Thanks for sharing your link at My Corner of the World this week!