Saturday 24 December 2022

Christmas tree festival








Earlier this week I visited our local Regent Theatre to see Christmas trees from each business and organization in Greymouth who have decorated a tree their way. It was a gold coin entry, meaning a $1 or $2 coin. It opened at 10am each day and closed at 10pm so I walked in around 10.30am and was, apart from the attendant the only one walking around but I'm pleased it was just me as there was no one in my way. The tree with the doves on it belongs to Greymouth Hospice, a very worthy organization. Nice to see everyone getting into the Christmas spirit.

It will be Christmas day for us tomorrow so I wish you all a festive day. I will see you all next week.

Linking up with All Seasons.

13 comments:

local alien said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas in your new house and home. All the best . Hoping too that it's sunny and bright and you have day full of peace and laughter.

Bill said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

local alien said...

A wonderful idea to spread the Xmas spirit. Beautiful trees!

At Home In New Zealand said...

Lovely display of trees :)
Hope you and your family have a great Christmas together. Mxx

roentare said...

So many decorated trees! Merry Christmas to you!

Tom said...

...they certainly are festive, Merry Christmas.

William Kendall said...

There's a similar concept at one of our hotels.


Merry Christmas!

Sharon said...

What fun to see all these beautiful trees! Merry Christmas!

Jim said...

Your tree finds have made a very pretty display here. I had a hard time choosing a Favorite, but my choice will be the two on the sides of the cute little people bridge.
For several years now I activate it for a series of posts showing some of my finds. I'm inviting you to peek in,
https://jimmiehov7.blogspot.com/?m=0
For you and yours, I wish you a
very MERRY CHRISTMAS !!
..

Tigger's Mum said...

What a great display. I hope they raised a generous amount. Have a great first Christmas in your new home.

magiceye said...

Merry Christmas!

DawnTreader said...

Happy Christmas, Amy!

Lydia C. Lee said...

How lovely - Hapyy Christmas to you! Thanks for joining #Allseasons

Eyes

In a nearby suburb in Greymouth I've been watching the reconstruction of this house and last week I saw that someone had painted a very ...