Saturday 10 September 2022

Juicy Chicken


Another old one from Kerikeri this week. During one of the lockdowns we had over 2020/2021 we were allowed to go for walks around the nighbourhood. I'm one of those people who randomly takes photos of just about everything when I'm out and about. This one is of one side of the main road where these group of shops were closed. The one above labelled "Juicy Chicken" sells just that, fried chicken - I've never tried it but whenever I walked past they were never really that busy and had odd opening hours.

Linking up with Weekend reflections and the Weekend roundup.

8 comments:

Lydia C. Lee said...

Odd opening hours? I wonder why? #WeekendReflection

Jim said...

Nice street "J" photo, Jackie. I take a lot of pictures also, took some today of the TV during the new King's speech. I think he will be fine; I wish we had one to help level our division.
..

William Kendall said...

Not sure I'd go for it. I like chicken as a meal, but not really the fried take of it.

Tom said...

...JUICY chicken is a favorite of mine too!

Taken For Granted said...

That sign sure draws the eye in your photo. After walking past many times I'm not sure how you could resist trying the chicken.

Angie's Recipes said...

I love juicy chicken!

local alien said...

That's like me lol I take photos of the oddest things. I'm glad you do too. I love your random photos and bits of kiwi life

Sharon said...

The streets were so quiet during the lock downs. It was strange to see.

ANZAC Day 2024

  Photo from 2014 of Mangawhai Cadets on Anzac Day Today for us Kiwis is ANZAC Day which is incredibly important to those of us in the sout...