Tuesday 16 March 2021

Alfresco's in Paihia



A couple of weekends ago we visited a new restaurant in Paihia - this one is named "Alfresco's". Ever once in a while we try somewhere new to eat on our day off, this one was good. The boys ordered burgers and chips, pretty standard food and their helpings were pretty large. 


Of course I always have to be different, I ordered creamed paua (Abilone) with toast on the side to spread it on. I'm a huge seafood fan so I usually get a salad or some sort of fish/shellfish dish.

Linking up with Our World TuesdayThrough my lensTuesday TreasuresMy Corner of the World and Wordless Wednesday.

13 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

It all looks very delicious ~ neat photos

Living moment by moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Lydia C. Lee said...

Lovely way to dine...

NCSue said...

Yum! It would be fun to visit here.
Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2021/03/oh-tommy.html

Susan Heather said...

We were going to try there but ended up at Rayz on the Bay where I had delicious gurnard baked in foil. The lady there was most helpful with a gluten free meal.

William Kendall said...

The burger would be what I'd go for.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Mmm...I’ll take what you’re having!

Veronica Lee said...

Yummm! The food looks amazing!

Happy Tuesday, Amy!

Tom said...

...a burger sounds good to me! I guess that it's a guy thing!

local alien said...

Oh darn those burgers look good but then so does your abalone soup. After watching so many programmes of NZ ocean patrol and those paua gatherers my mouth is watering.

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, the food looks YUM and the faces happy :-)
What´s the T-Shirt saying?

Pisi Prkl said...

Handsome Fellas and food doesn´t look bad either. Only take away in my neck of woods at the moment.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Yup, I'm having what you're having also Amy, looks delish. It's good to try new spots, spreading the support for small businesses ✨

betty-NZ said...

Looks good!

Thank you for being a part of 'My Corner of the World' this week!

ANZAC Day 2024

  Photo from 2014 of Mangawhai Cadets on Anzac Day Today for us Kiwis is ANZAC Day which is incredibly important to those of us in the sout...