Tuesday 29 January 2019

Pathway to heaven



Tauranga Bay - Pathway to heaven

Things I love about Summer:

  • Golden sand
  • Hot sun
  • Blue skies
  • Waves crashing on the shore
Things I don't like about Summer:

  • Humidity
  • Hot nights
  • No blankets
  • Sunburn

While we are looking forward to our holiday in Fiji we are starting to plan and save for a potential holiday in the Mediterranean for 2020 (Local Alien this may interest you). Places on our list are Greece, Yugoslavia, Italy and Venice. Time to save even more...

Linking up with Our World Tuesday.

14 comments:

Fun60 said...

It's good to make plans.

local alien said...

Can't wait to hear more! Photos is just an hour out of Athens by hydrofoil!

Amy said...

We will be in Athens and probably Thessaloniki

Graham Edwards said...

As I wonder whether I'm going to get to my appointment tomorrow as the temperature plummets into the minuses I am suddenly reminded about those hot, humid Northland nights and am content that tonight I will sleep soundly in crisp sheet under warm blankets!

Lady Fi said...

Looks lovely!

dee Nambiar said...

What a lovely sight. Pathway to heaven, indeed.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful!

Bill said...

A lovely scene!

EricaSta said...

Happy MyCornerOfTheWorld!

Calendula said...

Beautiful landscape!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

I love beaches and this one is beautiful!

Mary K. said...

You are going to love Greece, I lived there for 20 years and really enjoyed it. My only suggestion if you go is not to go during the hot summer months, which are June, July and August.

betty-NZ said...

Gorgeous image, truly a beautiful part of NZ. Thanks so much for linking up to My Corner of the World this week!

Rhonda Albom said...

I will add BBQs to the things I love about summer in NZ.

Westport News

  This has been one of the early buildings in Westport from the 1870s that is still being used for the local newspaper, so much old Victoria...