Wednesday 5 December 2018

Fundraising for Hospice


In the foyer of my work this week are 2 Christmas trees and hanging on them are cards people have filled out in remembrance of their loved ones who are no longer here. Hospice NZ are here fundraising for their organization and many people are taking advantage of it by donating to them.

These wonderful people help others who are living with a life threatening condition such as heart failure, motor neurone disease, cancer etc so I think it's fitting that they continue.

9 comments:

Susan Heather said...

They do wonderful work.

William Kendall said...

That is quite thoughtful.

Andy said...

It's the Christmas season, so show a little love and help those in need.

Rhonda Albom said...

Hospice is a great organization and one that I support. Donations help keep them going and doing their great work.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

They do a wonderful job, hope they get lots of donations, especially now. Love the new header shot Amy.. btw are you getting my comments? When I look back I can't see them and I know I did comment ✨

Sharon said...

I think hospice people are very special indeed. It's a great organization to make charitable gifts to.

Bill said...

Very thoughtful raising awareness and funds for such a great organization. Hospice does great work all around the world.

local alien said...

Hospice workers do such a difficult job with care and love. My sis in law used to volunteer in one in Tauranga.
The cards are a wonderful idea

Lady Fi said...

What a thoughtful idea.

ANZAC Day 2024

  Photo from 2014 of Mangawhai Cadets on Anzac Day Today for us Kiwis is ANZAC Day which is incredibly important to those of us in the sout...