Sunday 23 December 2018

Festive shop windows


This week has been hellish for me as I expected. With Christmas time comes people doing their shopping, many leaving it to the last minute. One colleague has left so I've picked up her late night so now I'm doing 2 late nights a week until 10.30pm. Last night on my way home I stopped and took a few photos here and there but I think this is the best one I got of decorations in one of the shop windows along the main street.

I like it - what do you think?

10 comments:

William Kendall said...

It's quite a pretty display!

DawnTreader said...

Yes I quite like it too :)

Susan Heather said...

That is just delightful.

Bill said...

Looks lovely, very pretty.

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Very nice & festive

Sharon said...

I love seeing holiday store windows. Sounds like you have been very busy.

Wayne said...

It's very pretty, I hope you get a break soon!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

That's a beautiful window. I hope your work schedule slacks a little bit after Christmas.
Speaking of, have a Merry Christmas!!

Maria Rodrigues said...

So beautiful!
Merry Christmas to you and to your family!
May 2019 will be full of joy, health and love, for you and you loved ones.
Best wishes
Maria de
Divagar Sobre Tudo um Pouco

NatureFootstep said...

beautiful window to look into. :)

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. :)

ANZAC Day 2024

  Photo from 2014 of Mangawhai Cadets on Anzac Day Today for us Kiwis is ANZAC Day which is incredibly important to those of us in the sout...