Friday 13 May 2016

Autumn morning reflections over Tauranga Harbour


This is another one of those shots where I again was early for work, this time on purpose. Since I take my camera with me when I go out I thought it would be prudent to drive around town looking for intersting scenery, I wasn't disappointed. This one is down on the waterfront again but it's on the lookout next to the the Cargo Shed Arts Centre - I really liked how the wooden rails and morning sky reflects on the puddle, what do you think?

For more Weekend Reflections click here :-)

5 comments:

Wayne said...

gorgeous view!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Wonderful view, beautiful fence and shadows -- love the angles. It might be hard for me to get on to work at all if I stopped for that beautiful view!!

marsha said...

great reflections

Little Wandering Wren said...

Beautiful - worth getting out of bed early for!
Have a lovely week!
Wren x

baili said...

oh such moment are the soul of life they make us meet to ourselves ,thank you for sharing dear god bless you each step

Eyes

In a nearby suburb in Greymouth I've been watching the reconstruction of this house and last week I saw that someone had painted a very ...