Easter Eggs

 


This was the extent of me buying Easter eggs last week - these were for B and the kids (I'm doing keto) and they are just hollow dark chocolate. Of course, at my work people freaked out about everywhere being closed for Good Friday so they spent up large - it was very very busy. B has just started his new job today and mine is going well, I work in a much more positive place rather than the last one that seemed like high school. 


I don't know if any of you have this where you are but this is a very popular tea here. I am a tea/coffee drinker but I buy bell tea whereas B is strictly a tea drinker and this is his go to. Some of his ancestors are from the north of England so he prefers this one, it's very very strong. We were lucky enough to find the supermarkets here stock it but not sure about the rest of the country.

Linking up with Through my lensTuesday TreasuresMy corner of the world and Wordless Wednesday.

Comments

local alien said…
Thank goodness there are darn all choc eggs here. I don't eat choc either but I'd rather not have the temptation in the house
Lydia C. Lee said…
Yum!! Those eggs will last awhile! #WWOT
It always amazes me that people can't go one day without having the shops open. I remember way back in the day...lol 😂
I hope you enjoyed your Easter but your shop would have been flat out I'm guessing.
roentare said…
Love seeing colour Easter eggs
NCSue said…
Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2024/04/wynnes-extra-special-granola.html!
Tom said…
...chocolate was difficult to find here this year.
Sharon said…
Yum, chocolate Easter eggs! Wonderful.
Cloudia said…
I enjoyed this post. Glad you are in a much more positive place. Aloha!

https://comfortspiral.blogspot.com/2024/04/now-and-then.html?m=0
Iris Flavia said…
Crazy how people world wide freak out when a public holiday is due!
Yay to a good work place!
Slabs said…
Same here, on Keto and sure did not indulge in Easter Eggs
I visited you via image-in-ing. My entries are #36+37. Feel free to join SSPS Linkup M-S: https://esmesalon.com/tag/wordlesswednesday/