Thursday 8 June 2023

Bridge

Remember the wild goats I mentioned recently? This is one of the spots they hang out at. Every time I drive this way to work I look for them but can never get a decent photo. The bridge here leads to a nearby suburb of Cobden but if I drive underneath it takes me into town and if I go left it also takes me into town. Near the middle of the bridge under neath is the Grey River. After a week of rain we now have a week of Winter sun. This morning it was 2 degrees with frost out on the grass.

Linking up with Skywatch Friday, All Seasons and Tom's Signs.

11 comments:

Tom said...

...they use goats for vegetation control here.

roentare said...

The lines are intriguing here

William Kendall said...

Cobden is also a place name here.

local alien said...

nice wide nz roads. Those goats dont sound like nz though. Thats the sort of thing we find on greek roads.

Bill said...

A nice blue sky!

Lydia C. Lee said...

It's funny the blue of the sky fades a bit in the corner....#Skywatch

Lisa said...

We had sheep on a similar on/off ramp grassy island area. The finally got a border collie out there to herd them off! I don't remember how they got there.

Jim said...

Are Australia and NZ the only places that have "Give Way" on those types of signs?

Pisi Prkl said...

2 degree C? I´m so glad it´s summer in here. 🙂

Lydia C. Lee said...

Thanks for sharing with #Allseasons too.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Wild goats, imagine such a thing.

Taramakau River

  Last week B and I drove out to Dillmanstown which is a former mining settlement out Kumara way, about 20 minutes drive from Greymouth. We ...