Saturday 6 June 2015

Autumn morning reflections - leaves and rain




 This morning while out on a big walk I snapped a few photos of what I see when I'm out on my local travels. I don't know about you but I find if I don't do a bit of exercise each day I get tired by the afternoon so if I get out and do something I feel alot better for it. Above is a Bromeliad filled with water in the garden outside my bedroom window.



Autumn leaves close up at the end of my driveway, this tree is beautifully covered with red/yellow colours.



South Pacific Bible College just up the road from where I live - we woke up to some rain this morning so there are lots of puddles still about.



Watery drips still remain on alot of the trees - this one like many here are now bare and with this one I could just see a view of part of the city over a house roof.




I had to take a photo of this one - leaves resting on the back window of a black car I walked past along with leftover rain drops.

For more Weekend Reflections click here and have a great day :-)


15 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Beautiful and creative photos of nature's gifts ~ love the bromeliad ~ and the leaves and reflections!

Happy Weekend to you,
artmusedog and carol

Joyful said...

Beautiful!

Pauline said...

That last shot tells the full story, doesn't it? Love it.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Good selection of reflections in this post.

eileeninmd said...

Pretty reflections and love the autumn leaves. Have a happy weekend!

Al said...

It looks like a nice area to go for a walk.

Rajesh said...

Beautiful shots. I like the shot of Bromeliad.

Cloudia said...

Very good shots










ALOHA from Honolulu,
ComfortSpiral
=^..^=

NatureFootstep said...

lovely fall images. We have a lot of rain too nowadays. And windy! Too much :(

Viera said...

wonderful autumn's photos... especially in the spring time here...however it is my favourite time...

Buckeroomama said...

Leaves and rain --two of my favorite things! (Yes, I'm one of those weird people who love rain.)

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

There's an entire world in the middle of that bromelid ... The reflections in that water drop look amazing when the picture is enlarged on my iPad! Beautiful Autumn shots every one!

Irene said...

Great captures ... lovely autumn colors!

Wayne said...

I try to walk every day at lunch. College campuses are a great place to walk and get photos.

Rhonda Albom said...

Beautiful photos. Love the close up in the first one, and I love the reflection in the last one.

Westport News

  This has been one of the early buildings in Westport from the 1870s that is still being used for the local newspaper, so much old Victoria...