Tuesday 6 August 2024

Honey Cafe

 



So here are the photos from 2 weeks ago when i visited a new cafe which is on the corner of Kumara/Greymouth and Hokitika. 

In the corner of where we were sitting was a display of Greenstone/Pounamu -  I did ask where it had come from and I was told by one of the workers that a local lady finds these in the nearby rivers.


The counter area that was full of yummy food at good prices.


Some of the seating area - we chose this table and chairs near the window with sun coming through.


My 2 children and friends ordering their food.



Always gotta have a mochaccino when we visit cafes - that's my go to. So if you ever are out this way, visit this cafe cos their food was darn good and well priced.



12 comments:

gz said...

That looks a good cafe..clean and with good food.. can't fault that!

s.c said...

Looks nice and tasty.

Bill said...

Loos like a nice place.

roentare said...

A nice cafe to relax

Tom said...

...thanks for introducing me to Greenstone/Pounamu, I did a search and found it to be interesting.

Iris Flavia said...

The name alone is inviting!

Paspii said...

Looks nice enoughf place. Did you know that Finns drinks more coffee per capita than any other nation. We do love our coffee, can´t get coffee just like ours at any other country. Or so does those say that had travelled the World..

NCSue said...

Thank you for joining us this week at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2024/08/a-peek-behind-scenes.html

csuhpat1 said...

Looks like a wonderful place to eat.

Lillian "sognafaret" said...

Looking good

Lillian "sognafaret" said...

I have never seen a green stone before

William Kendall said...

A Cafe is welcome.

Yellow

  I can hear the Coldplay song "Yellow" playing in my head. The daffodils are now flowering in my garden and in plant pots on the ...