Monday 3 June 2024

Dogs and Chocolate

 

I am a big fan of Whittaker's Chocolate and a few weeks ago I tried this one which is Mango and Coconut flavoured but it was way too sweet for my liking. My cousin said she made a cheesecake out of it and it turned out quite well but I think I'll stick to my favourite flavours; Salted Caramel, Hazella, Coconut.



And we have a new member of the family. This is "Bug" and my daughter adopted her from the local SPCA 2 weeks ago. She's 8 months old and is a Staffy cross.

Linking up with Through my lensTuesday TreasuresMy corner of the world and Wordless Wednesday.

9 comments:

Tigger's Mum said...

Bug is so cute. Big hug for Bug.

roentare said...

Mango flavour sounds interesting

local alien said...

Whittaker's Salted Caramel!! Yes. Wouldn't mind trying the mango one though.

Sharon said...

I love your new family member!

Fun60 said...

Salted caramel is one of my favourite chocolate flavours.

s.c said...

Bug is a real cutie.

Tom said...

...Mango sounds good to me.

Iris Flavia said...

Hi Bug!
Oh, I love Salted Caramel! We have some in the freezer.

magiceye said...

Bug looks sweet!
Mango and coconut seems a strange combination.

Modern

  Apartments in Mount Maunganui. One of the examples of apartments when we use to live in this town - you basically can't buy any proper...