Saturday 17 February 2024

Green

 


Love it when I see old cars in town - this one I spotted outside my old work last week when we picked up our food shopping. We usually buy groceries through the click and collect service - we order everything online through their website then pick it up the next day and it means we save money by not going into the store and buying unnecessary things. Photo taken just before I walked through someone's cloud of cigarette smoking causing me to cough - ewwww. btw guess who got a letter calling for jury service?

Nights are starting to cool down here a bit, Autumn will be here in March. We don't watch alot of tv, most of it is rubbish but I do have a few favourite channels on youtube that I follow:

The mindful narrowboat

Nicole White mudlark

Sergio and Rhoda in Israel.

I think I would rather learn than watch mindless entertainment.

Linking up with Weekend Reflections and the Weekend Roundup.

15 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

I love such cars, too. Sadly you seldom see them here. So there is your blog and Tom's!

roentare said...

The old car looks so good

Tom said...

...that Morris Oxford is a car that I would rarely if ever see here, thanks for sharing.

magiceye said...

That's such a lovely vintage car!

Jim said...

I too like old cars. Your find is nice, a Chevy or maybe a Pontiac, I believe. There aren't many of these around here anymore. My oldest is a 1974 Ford Mustang II Ghia at 50 years old. Next is her brother, my 1998 Ford Mustang GT at 26 years old.
..

Jim said...

Tom is probably right, I was seeing it first on my smart phone screen.
..

local alien said...

That's a good way of grocery shopping. It's almost impossible to walk into a store and only come out with the two things you really needed

Jim said...

Cool car.

Sharon said...

What a great looking car!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

We binge a lot of streaming stuff. Right now we are in the fourth season of Fargo.

I love the car you found.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I always think I'd be so nervous driving a collectible car regularly (instead of just for shows) -- I'd hate to get a dent or scratch. They're so fun to see though. When we were kids in our small town you could tell who it when you saw a car on t he street --now they all look alike.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Love the old car I hope you have a lovely week ahead

s.c said...

Looks like a very nice morris.

Klara said...

what a beauty!

Tigger's Mum said...

Thanks for the channel links - I should watch less TV but do like a drama and we have some good ones on here at present. Mr B is in to TV panel and game show and I hate them passionately, so get a lot of sewing done while he is binging on rubbish game shows.

Cafe

  Here in New Zealand there is a big South African community in various towns and cities. This one in Hokitika sells mostly products like Bi...