Thursday 2 March 2023

Changes...


Last week after my haircut appointment I wandered through a few streets in town to see what was going on. Temperatures are starting to cool down here with us being at the end of Summer and slowly going into early Autumn. This street scene is next to the town square, there is a coffee truck to the right named "MASH" like the old 1970s tv series, it's usually popular in the weekends when there is alot more people about, most are at work during the week.

Linking up with Skywatch FridayAll Seasons and Tom's signs. 

17 comments:

roentare said...

It does remind me of the looks in that era

Fun60 said...

The 'Mash' truck looks novel.

Tigger's Mum said...

That reminds me of the main street in Methven at high noon on a weekday. Next you expect to hear the theme tune and see tumbleweed come rolling through.

local alien said...

I like the look of that coffee truck. Make the most of these end of summer dayz

DawnTreader said...

I used to watch MASH on TV and I also later watched the series on DVD. As I recall I then had the choice of background laughter on or off, and watching it without added audience laughter gave more depth to the series.

Bill said...

We have a much smaller coffee trailer that parks on main street every day. They sell homemade pastry too.

Tom said...

...I loved Mash, now our grandson is an Army medic.

William Kendall said...

I like this view.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I loved Mash,

I love your peaceable street scene as well.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I like that old MASH truck!

Pauline said...

Love the MASH truck and peaceful setting. A couple of mornings a week a little coffee van visits our small community.

Pisi Prkl said...

Very quiet, next to nobody around. I don´t like crowds this is opposite of that. Me likey.

Jim said...

Good streetscape

s.c said...

Nice street photography.

Iris Flavia said...

Mash... never saw it! But cool idea!

Klara said...

very peaceful.

Photo Cache said...

So clean and tranquil.

Worth a Thousand Words

Red

  One of the local art galleries in one of the main streets in town - they sell artwork, portrait photography etc. After checking out their ...