Monday 20 April 2020

Organic Murals


When we lived in Mount Maunganui I use to go for a run most mornings before work and in amongst the various shops/cafes/restaurants/boutique shops is this stand alone little organic cafe.

I never got a chance to order one of their meals but I would've been interested to see what their coffees tasted like compared to my shop bought coffee sachets.

The shop owned by Vitality Organics also sells products such as hemp seeds, essential greens and other proteins. Not my cup of tea but I guess you don't know until you try.

Edited to add: Our PM has decided to move us into alert level 3 next week. We seem to be down to a low rate of 9 people with covid 19 as of yesterday - it feels like we are seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

Linking up with Monday Murals and Our World Tuesday.

14 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Well, they sure have an eye on you!

Sami said...

Interesting mural Amy, thanks for participating.
I heard about your corona virus downgrade on the news a few minutes ago. It's great news. In Western Australia we haven't had a case for 2 days, so I hope it's getting better too.

s.c said...

How many faces can you make of one. Interesting and mindboggling.

Fun60 said...

Good to hear it is all going well in N Z

Sharon said...

Good news that you are coming out of this crisis. I like that mural with all the eyes.

gz said...

I love all the murals in NZ.. sometimes in the most hidden corners!
You could probably internally lift some restrictions....but be strict on anyone wanting to come over the borders

Anonymous said...

That's a unique looking mural!

local alien said...

Many countries seem to be relaxing their restrictions now. No hint of it here just yet. I would like a shop made capuccino, just a takeaway but a decent brew

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Your PM really seems to know how to do it. We sure could use her over here!

Bill said...

Tha is a very cool mural!

NatureFootstep said...

I like the pattern and the colors of the mural. If the coffee was as good as the mural it would be very tasty :)

Photo Cache said...

Very neat mural. I think of the cartoon Despicable Me when I look at this.

Worth a Thousand Words

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Love the mural Amy even if there is one eye too many 😉 I'm beginning to think there is definitely a light at the end of the tunnel also, fingers crossed ✨

eileeninmd said...

Hello, cool mural, there are a lot of eyes. Take care, enjoy your day and week ahead.

ANZAC Day 2024

  Photo from 2014 of Mangawhai Cadets on Anzac Day Today for us Kiwis is ANZAC Day which is incredibly important to those of us in the sout...