Thursday 28 June 2018

We got it!




Photo of some people playing in snow in a farmer's field - Ruapehu - Winter 2017

Big news here. The other half travelled the 6 hours north to Kerikeri yesterday to view a house and we ended up getting it so our move looks like it's going to be in 2 weeks time. I've been collecting boxes from my work and will start going through things and starting to pack this weekend. It's always a good opportunity to get rid of things I don't need but don't want to move house too often as it's very tiring.

Winter has hit here. Usually each morning I try to get out for a 20-30 minute run but yesterday at about 9am it was still 3 deg celsius so I waited until an hour or so later on.

Hope all is well with you. Linking up with Skywatch Friday.

16 comments:

William Kendall said...

Congratulations!

local alien said...

Hope your move goes smoothly.

Wayne said...

Good luck with the move! The snow looks refreshing to me.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Good luck on your move. I'd come help but it is a long way. I love the snow. It is about 100F here today!

eileeninmd said...

Congrats and good luck with your move. I like photos of snow. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day and weekend ahead.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Pretty shot, and a huge CONGRATULATIONS!!

Bill said...

Congratulations and good luck with moving. Glad we just finished doing that, it does get tiring. I can feel the coolness in your photo.

Jim said...

Good shot. Looks colder in NZ than in Oz.

betty-NZ said...

Congrats on your new home! I've always thought I'd like to live in the far north, but it has never worked out--so far!

Photo Cache said...

Congratulations. Cannot wait to see the new "hood" in your future posts.

Worth a Thousand Words

Susan Heather said...

Well done and good luck with the move. I have finally managed to be able to "follow you" - tried once before but it wouldn't work.

Graham Edwards said...

Well done. Good luck with the move. You are going to a beautiful place.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Best wishes on your big move! Can’t wait to see what it is like in your new area. Our sort-of moves twice a year (for our seasonal change) are even good opportunities to get rid of unneeded “stuff”....it’s amazing how it piles up.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Exciting times Amy.. hope all goes well with the big move 💗

carol l mckenna said...

Congrats on your new home ~ lovely scenic photo!

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

NatureFootstep said...

looks nice to me :)

Westport News

  This has been one of the early buildings in Westport from the 1870s that is still being used for the local newspaper, so much old Victoria...