Saturday 30 June 2018

Eddie's - Elspeth


This small shop/building has been sitting empty on and off for about a year - it's just up the road from this and recently it's just become occupied. It's been a pop up shop selling bits and pieces, it's been a tiny clothing shop but now it's a cafe. I think the building is very fitting as a cafe and now each day when I run or drive past it, it's always full of happy looking people - I'm not surprised really as it's right in the middle of suburbia.

I spoke to the owner last week about it and his only complaint was that he's running out of room to put everyone. Eddie's - Elspeth - I think it'll do very well.

8 comments:

Susan Heather said...

I just googled it and it sounds great.

William Kendall said...

It sounds like the cafe's a success.

Bill said...

Sounds and looks great, at least his complaint isn't a bad one.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

You can't go wrong with a cafe these days Amy, especially if the coffee is good 😉

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love to hear about small local places doing well.

carol l mckenna said...

Glad it is succeeding!

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Graham Edwards said...

I hope it does do well. A coffee/cafe/meeting place in suburbia always has to be a Good Thing.

Rhonda Albom said...

It's good to see the building repurposed and functional again.

ANZAC Day 2024

  Photo from 2014 of Mangawhai Cadets on Anzac Day Today for us Kiwis is ANZAC Day which is incredibly important to those of us in the sout...