Friday 11 August 2017

Time for some winter beach therapy...


We've had so much rain lately so when some Winter sun came yesterday I jumped at the chance to get out for a walk along the beach. Surprisingly it was very quiet, only 1 other person walking their dog that I could see but the air was crisp and the sun out so I felt alot more cheerful when I got home.

This week I finally have a Friday off and my parents are here for the week so we've been spending some time with them.

Linking up with Skywatch Friday :-)

9 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Love walking the beach off season with my Yorkie ~ wonderful beach and sky photo ^_^

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Really pretty photo. I could really use some winter beach therapy right about now!!

Photo Cache said...

Where do I sign up for some beach therapy?

Lady Fi said...

Lovely and peaceful.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, always great to spend time on the beach. Enjoy the visit with your parents. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Rhonda Albom said...

The beaches have been quiet here as well. The wind has been sweeping in.

William Kendall said...

That looks like a lovely day.

NatureFootstep said...

this kind of beach are gorgeous all year round. :) It sings to our souls. :)

Graham Edwards said...

Every time I see scenes like that I feel a little homesick.

Westport News

  This has been one of the early buildings in Westport from the 1870s that is still being used for the local newspaper, so much old Victoria...