Monday 19 August 2024

Spring beach walks

 

My daughter has had her dog "Bug" for about 2 months now and last weekend was the first time we took her to the beach.


She has been getting more confident and let a few people touch her plus she even played with another little dog there.



More signs of Spring - this is my neighbour's Plum tree that hangs over the fence in our backyard. Every Summer when it fruits we pick from what's on our side.

Linking up with Through my lensTuesday TreasuresMy corner of the world and Wordless Wednesday.

13 comments:

At Home In New Zealand said...

Long beaches are great for walking along - and I would be loving have that plum tree hanging over our place!

DawnTreader said...

Looks like a nice beach walk!

s.c said...

Nice photo's. I like them.

roentare said...

Looking so beautiful. Due to my injury, I haven't been to the coast for 6 weeks

magiceye said...

Beautiful photos.

Sharon said...

I'ts nice to see those signs of spring. Bug is so cute!

Bill said...

The dog must have been one happy pup. :)

Veronica Lee said...

It sounds like Bug is really coming into her own and enjoying new experiences, which must be so rewarding to see.
I can imagine the joy of watching her play and interact with others at the beach. And that Plum tree—how wonderful to have such a sweet reminder of spring right in your backyard!

local alien said...

Bug, what an original name . He looks happy

Fun60 said...

Amazed to see signs of Spring already. Bug seemed to be having an enjoyable time on the beach.

NCSue said...

Our leaves are just starting to turn. Enjoy your springtime and summer to follow!
Thanks for joining us this week at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2024/08/some-artwork-from-pennsylvania-academy.html

Tom said...

...spring is always a wonderful time, enjoy it.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Looks like a nice beach. I love your plum tree, or your branches. Our neighbor has a pear tree so we eat the pears that are on the branches overhanging our back yard.

Fog

  So quiet, Photo taken at 7am outside my work, shops aren't open until at least 8am or 9am so there was literally no one else around. L...