Monday 26 June 2023

Winter woolies


As I look out my lounge window I see and hear rain, there are puddles forming on the grass but they won't be there for long - it will be gone by tonight. More and more people are wearing their Winter woolies but I still see the odd one who is wearing a t-shirt and shorts - must be diehard coasters who are use to the temperatures. Finally the underfloor insulation is being completed tomorrow and our kitchen is 90% done. B just has to connect the sink to the pipes under the house. 

Linking up with Blue Monday and Mosaic Monday.

10 comments:

Tom said...

...rain sounds like a wonderful thing during a dry summer!

roentare said...

The rain pours down my roof like a curtain waterfall all night. Crazy rain here too

s.c said...

Great header and for us it looks like a mild winter.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I am not a winter person, it is summer here so no winter woolies are needed.
Take care, have a wonderful week!

local alien said...

Good news about the house. You'll have a cosier winter
I though kiwis wore shorts and jandals all year round. Maybe not in the colder areas

EricaSta said...

Rain is necessary. Here is the area dried up.

Thank you being part at
MosaicMonday

Many greetings from Augsburg from Heidrun

Bill said...

It's been raining here too. Glad the insulation came in time so now you will be warm.

s.c said...

Ha loosing photo's is for me a daily practice and not entirely voluntarily. Yes digital photography has its advantages but also its disadvantages.

Pisi Prkl said...

Great Shot! I like the sun-shadow play. To me that looks like Summer. 🙂

William Kendall said...

Our summer has brought some much needed rain lately.

Apartments

See that reddish coloured building in the distance? In the early to mid 1990s I use to work there, can't remember what floor though. Bac...