Tuesday 13 June 2023

Tree


While stopping into the local wool and craft shop last week I noticed how bare the trees are now around town. All their leaves are gone and people are staying at home more. We just had a second load of firewood delivered today, the first load of pine blocks we ordered about a month ago and so we now have a nice supply of wood that will last for a while (hopefully).


A few days ago I finished this pair of baby booties and a matching beanie for my son and his partner's baby. I just have to get around to posting them. I had bought some bulk wool online for a good price so I decided these were a good project to work on.

Linking up with Through my lensTuesday TreasuresMy corner of the world and Wordless Wednesday.

13 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, I don´t like Autumn / Winter, so glad we have summer now...
Cute clothes for the baby :-)

Bill said...

The town looks very quiet. Nice clothes for the baby.

roentare said...

Bare trees look quite barren everywhere now on our ends too. The woven shoes and hat look so warm and cute!

local alien said...

Lovely baby things. Well done.
The bare tree makes it a very wintery scene. But you're all nice and cosy inside

gz said...

Bare trees have one good aspect though...you can see through them to what they hide in the summer!

NCSue said...

Such a wide road to be so devoid of traffic! Clearly this wasn't taken at rush hour!
Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/06/briam-mmmm-good.html

s.c said...

Good work with that wool.

Tom said...

...trees are treasures for me, I was in the nursery business for 50 years.

Pisi Prkl said...

Nice and quiet street scene. And fine photo of it. Are those x-mas lights I´m seeing? I mean; it´s june after all.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Cutest! I can imagine baby with the hat- adorable. I would say I am happy to have wnter behind me, but summer has so far proven to be a beast.

Klara said...

awww, what a cute project and present. well done!

William Kendall said...

Good baby clothing.

Lillian "sognafaret" said...

That will be one happy perents, they was lovely

Red

  One of the local art galleries in one of the main streets in town - they sell artwork, portrait photography etc. After checking out their ...