Saturday 29 May 2021

Under the bridge


 I was in Totara North a few days ago and parked down on the path next to the bridge that leads from the main road to the turnoff into that town. As it was the "Blood Moon" this week the tide would've been extra full, usually we have king tides when the moon is full and as I was driving along the road the water was just about up on the tar seal. With alot of mangroves here it would be pretty good fishing I think.

We are looking out on a bit of a grubby day this morning, typical Winter's day with loads of rain. I think it will be pyjamas and hibernating.

12 comments:

William Kendall said...

I like that view.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

It's really pretty there -- I love a mangrove coast (reminds me of Florida). Your comment about pyjama weather makes me smile. My daughter says she couldn't stand living like we (usually) do and going away for the rainy season .. she says she would miss her hibernating days. Sallie (FT-L).

Bill said...

Nice view and reflection.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Got shot with great reflections. Have a great weekend

Jim said...

I like what's under the bridges.
Nice Reflections.
..

Iris Flavia said...

Beautiful pic.
10C, cloudy here. Spring????

Jackie McGuinness said...

Rainy cold pajama movie day yesterday!

Sharon said...

That sounds like a perfect way to spend a rainy day.

carol l mckenna said...

Creative bridge photo great composition ~ Xo

Living moment by moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Reminds me of the bridge over the Thames at Goring

DawnTreader said...

Nice photo with a lot of "lines" in it! :)

Jim said...

Good reflection.

Westport News

  This has been one of the early buildings in Westport from the 1870s that is still being used for the local newspaper, so much old Victoria...