Thursday 1 November 2018

Halloween at work


Happy Halloween for those of you who are in the Northern Hemisphere. For us Southerners we had our day yesterday. Most of the people at my work dressed up in different ways.


Luckily I had a nurses costume I purchased a few years ago, all I did was splatter it with red food colouring and put some makeup on. This is me with one of the girls from another department - she dressed up as a witch.


This is me with a good friend at work, she also was a witch. Good day - we had lots of compliments from customers and it was good to see so many people get into it. Enjoy your day :-)

7 comments:

Susan Heather said...

Looks like a fun day - so that is where you work!

William Kendall said...

A good number of people here, child or adult, have been in costume. My nod to the day consists of a skull and bones bandanna.

local alien said...

My eyes got diverted to the Watties as behind you lol. Nostalgia
Lovely costumes. Looks like a big thing down there now. My sis in law sent a photo of carved pumpkin with candle and old chainsaw on her doorstep

Andy said...

Looks like you had a fun day. Costumes are also a big thing here in my part of the north.

Bill said...

All dressed up and having a ball. :) Looks like creativity is alive and well in NZ, nice photos Amy.

Sharon said...

This looks like a fun day!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Does look like a fun day, but you're too pretty to be scary Amy ☺

ANZAC Day 2024

  Photo from 2014 of Mangawhai Cadets on Anzac Day Today for us Kiwis is ANZAC Day which is incredibly important to those of us in the sout...