Sunday 8 October 2017

Days of Summer surfing...


Since NZ is going through Springtime at the moment, we've had more than enough rain to last us a long time. It's enough to make you feel a bit over it. To sum up my week we've had my daughter's best friend from school here, we dropped her off at the bus stop at 7.30 this morning so she could go back home up north to her family. Today, being my day off the housework is done and there's not alot to do except watch some movies. Until the weather improves I'm going to dream of warm days of Summer :-)

10 comments:

Graham Edwards said...

When I lived in New Zealand weather mattered. Rain = no (or miserable) croquet. On Lewis if rain mattered I'd not get a lot done!

William Kendall said...

An idyllic spot.

NatureFootstep said...

that´s life. :) At least as I wish for today.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Ah,you are dreaming of summer, and I am dreading winter coming in.

Rhonda Albom said...

I am waiting for summer. The rain is making it come slowly.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

But (as they say in Oregon) it is all that 'liquid sunshine' that makes things so beautiful and green ... (I used to feel quite 'over it' most of the rainy season though, so I know what you mean... and in fact that was a big part of why we decided to travel in the winter when we retired)!

Photo Cache said...

I bet many can't wait for surf season!

Worth a Thousand Words

mick said...

A great photo with all those surf boards sitting there. Sorry about your rainy weather. It would be so much easier if we could even things out. We are in the middle thirties today with serious thunderstorms predicted for later today - put the car undercover and don't leave loose things around the yard!

mick said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog but all of those flowers are gymea lilies - although sometimes them may have another common name. Many years ago I think these are what my Dad used to call Mountain Lilies.

UplayOnline said...

I bet many can't wait for surf season!


แตกใน xxx

Emporium

  One of Napier's main streets in town Napier is one of those old town's that has been reconstructed with art deco buildings due to ...