Saturday 13 September 2014

Sushi treats & orthodontist visits in Kumeu



Once a month my two have orthodontist appointments in Kumeu, about just over an hour's drive away. Yesterday we viewed the before and now photos of how their teeth were and how much they've moved and changed. I could see how much they clearly needed the braces and now my younger son only has about a month to go before he gets his off - good news!

On the way home we treated ourselves to Sushi in Wellsford - always love this sort of food, very healthy and much better than takeaways. Hope your Friday has been good too :-)

3 comments:

Kayger said...

Is there any chicken sushi there? Want to try it but I'm not keen on the raw fish - been there, done that!

Amy said...

They have all kinds of sushi there not just fish, you should try it :-)

Unknown said...

Love sushi.....might be my new "junk food" now I am on a bit of a health kick.

Emporium

  One of Napier's main streets in town Napier is one of those old town's that has been reconstructed with art deco buildings due to ...