Monday 15 September 2014

New beginnings and lighter Spring nights


On the way home from work last week I quickly pulled over off the road to take the shot of the sunset - the driveway to the left leads to a few right of ways and houses. Amazing farmland as you come into Mangawhai.


And these white tulips in the plant pot next to my red ones have brighten up my deck outside. As it's been a particularly rough last couple of weeks the things I'm seeing around me like this symbolize new beginnings and new chapters in my life. Old things are gone, I'm ready for new people and new experiences. No more negativity.

Wishing you a great week!

1 comment:

Carola said...

Beautifu photos. I love the sun rays!

Emporium

  One of Napier's main streets in town Napier is one of those old town's that has been reconstructed with art deco buildings due to ...