Saturday 11 February 2017

Last time I will see this view...


Yesterday was my last day at my job, I've been there for just over a year working as a dental assistant for a dentist. The business was sold just before Christmas to a new owner and unfortunately myself and 2 other members of staff were let go. I could look at it negatively, but I've been involved in the dental industry for 5 years now and I think it's time for something new so for me it's a good thing.

Anyway this view is from one of the surgery windows into the front yard and carpark with reflections seen in the windows of the Bay of Plenty Times (local newspaper).

More Weekend Reflections here :-)

4 comments:

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Sorry to hear you lost your job, Amy, but hope that it opens up an exciting new chapter for you!

Graham Edwards said...

Good luck with trying something new. The Family have a dental practice in Hawkes Bay. My NZ and Scottish experience tell me that you'd never be out of a job if you needed one.

Jim said...

Good reflection.
Sydney – City and Suburbs

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I think that you will find another job so good you will forget about your last!!

Cobden Observation Post

  We've been living in Greymouth nearly 2 years now and we finally got to complete this walk to the Cobden WW2 Observation Post . It too...