Saturday 3 September 2016

Inner City Saturday Suburbia




I haven't been around at all this week, it's been one of those weeks where everything has been chaotic and busy and tiring. Thursday night myself and a work colleague had a seminar to attend so I didn't get home until late, last night I wasn't home until around 6pm-ish. It's one of those jobs where the work is hard and the hours are long. Despite the busyness I still managed to get these shots of Tauranga CBD first thing in the morning - perfect Spring mornings with plenty more colour in the skies.

Hope your week was good and not busy like mine :-)

2 comments:

Fun60 said...

That top photo looks as though there is rain around.

Rhonda Albom said...

Interesting sky in all of the photos.

Westport News

  This has been one of the early buildings in Westport from the 1870s that is still being used for the local newspaper, so much old Victoria...