Saturday 9 September 2017

Small oil tanker at Pilot Bay


I was having a look through some of my photos I've taken around the area since we moved here in January 2016 and I found this one of a small oil tanker coming into Pilot Bay in early Autumn. The night was quiet and chilly and not many people were out and about yet we were enjoying the scenery.

Thanks to all your well wishes when I was sick last week, I'm up and about again but it seems to be doing the rounds as I know alot of other people who are now down with it. One of those change of the season things unfortunately...tomorrow on my day off we're off on a road trip, not sure where we will end up :-)

5 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Lovely colour in those sunset skies Amy, very glad to hear that you're feeling a bit better, I had the 'change of season' flue a few weeks ago, it's a shocker alright!

carol l mckenna said...

Glad you are feeling better ~ this is a lovely composed photo ~ awesome ~ ^_^

(A ShutterBug Explores)

William Kendall said...

Excellent shot!

Bill said...

What a fantastic scene with the colour in the sky, all the boats and the oil tanker. Very nice Amy and glad you're feeling better.

Sharon said...

Glad you are feeling better. Great photo of something I don't ever get to see. I love the sky too.

Westport News

  This has been one of the early buildings in Westport from the 1870s that is still being used for the local newspaper, so much old Victoria...