Saturday 12 December 2015

What's Santa looking for?




At our local supermarket last week I stopped in there to do some food shopping after work, What a surprise to see Santa and one of his reindeer on the roof. Wonder what they are looking for?

This week has been a very busy one, my parents came down for a visit and we met them for dinner on Tuesday night so it was good catching up with them before they drove on to visit other family members in other towns. Last night was my company's Christmas dinner so I enjoyed it with friends/colleagues, was alot of fun :-)

How's your week been?

7 comments:

Viera said...

I'm curious too...

betty-NZ said...

I do hope he's not lost--we all know he'd never ask for directions!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like the other reindeer took off and left them on the roof, Santa is searching the skies so he can see the sleigh as it returns!

NatureFootstep said...

lol, I doubt Santa is looking for me :)

Louisette said...

At the top santa!! Greeting from Belgium

http://louisette.eklablog.com "Mons ma ville"

Wayne said...

Damn, where did I leave that sleigh?

Wayne said...

Damn, where did I leave that sleigh?

Westport News

  This has been one of the early buildings in Westport from the 1870s that is still being used for the local newspaper, so much old Victoria...