Saturday, February 21, 2015

Reflections over Mangawhai estuary



We're nearing the end of summer here in Mangawhai and what better to show off a snippet of the scenery I see on the way to work every day than these two shots taken Thursday morning.

Serene, peaceful, quiet are just some of the words I would use to describe this area no more than 10 mins from home. When the tide's in like it was on this day people kayak through the water, when the tide is on its way out or on its way in sometimes people stand on the bridge and try to catch fish. Hopefully we will get some much needed rain soon as it's very very dry here.

For more weekend reflections click here :-)

8 comments:

  1. These 2 scenes look s so peaceful and have great reflections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots, such a relaxing view :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, now I found you., That wasn´t an easy task. :) When I click yoru link I´m always sent to GOOGLE+ :(

    Love that reflection you share :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how strange! I thought it would've sent you back to here, lucky I paste new blog posts to my google plus account too. thanks for your comment :-)

      Delete
  4. beautiful images Amy. It seems funny to hear you say "end of summer" when our winter is not over yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get some rain ... What a lovely natural place and even lovelier to have ten minutes from home! That is something very special.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...