Wednesday, December 31, 2014

What I see in the early hours of the morning....


Most mornings around 6am I'm out and about doing my daily walk with my dog Tia, since it's Summer here right now there are lots of out of towners on holiday up here. This caravan, above has been decorated with lights and a tree that was flashing on and off...


The sunrise was so orange - there is rain forecast for later on today which willll be near year's eve so it may damper things a bit for some people, maybe we will have a quiet night.


This section, further down the road has two tents on it, there is a cottage further to the left. I'm assuming the owners have had friends or relatives come up to camp and visit them.

8 comments:

  1. So pretty Amy. I love getting up early... My husband loves sunrises too (in my pictures LOL)... The only way he sees them! It's warm here in Florida ... Just about the only place in the US where it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how warm does it get there Sallie? I think it's been about 26 deg celsius lately...

      Delete
  2. These are awesome morning shots! BTW, on your google+ profile, your last post is dated October 2013.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's strange Betty because all my posts on here automatically get posted to google, will have to investigate...

      Delete
  3. These are lovely early morning photos. Happy New Year Amy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! 6am good on you
    are youre first two photos showing up? on my computer I cant see the photo :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...