Thursday 4 September 2014

What a mind boggling week!


You know I'm the sort of person who tries to stay positive and see the good in everything but sometimes things just totally boggle my mind. I'm pretty straight up with people and I like others to be the same with me but one thing that bothers me is when games get played, silly little games.

I don't let the small stuff get to me and most of the time I let alot of worries go completely over my head. This week has been all about second guessing myself and other people which isn't a nice attitude to have had following me around. I also don't like it when people go behind my back and discuss me with others, I'd much rather they come to me directly with concerns. In saying that it's good to know that I do have friends who are true and not false, it's good to know that I don't work Fridays so I can spend tomorrow vegetating and resting and not worrying about what others think of me. This weekend I'm letting all the troubles of the week go and next Monday I'm starting off brand new!

Oh and I"m hoping that all the copious amounts of rain we've had is going to stop so things can dry up here a wee bit...

4 comments:

Liz said...

You just don't play with the game players be yourself and don't sweat the small stuff

Amy said...

exactly right! just wish others were on the same page. sigh.

Unknown said...

hope next week is better for you both weather wise and in every other way too :)

Amy said...

hi Felicia, thanks for your comment, don't worry I didn't stoop to the same level. I think next week is going to brand new.

Emporium

  One of Napier's main streets in town Napier is one of those old town's that has been reconstructed with art deco buildings due to ...