Saturday, August 30, 2014

Goodbye Friday, Hello Weekend


Usually once a week the girls and I usually try to get together for coffee, fun, laughter and a good catch up. This time was no different. Since I can't make Pavlovas or couldn't last time I tried, one of the others (Caz) made one before we got there. I just love the light sweet flavour.  It's one of those kiwiana desserts you just have to indulge in once in a while.....perfect!


My Pinocchio Tulips are finally all in flower - I just love the bright red on the petals - so cheery and happy!


And a frozen berry cheesecake that I made last night, was extremely easy and tastes delicious.

have a good weekend :-)

4 comments:

  1. ooooo yes the tulips are very pretty. the cheesecake looks pretty too.....pretty yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Felicia, the tulips are providing some vibrant colour in these dreary rainy days...

      Delete
  2. Love the pretty tulips. Would love a slice of the cheese cake :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, if I could I'd give you a slice don't worry about that, it was very good and easy to make :-)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...