This is one of those places where you might not think there's a lot there but in reality there's quite a few things to check out. I've been doing a lot of lunch time walking on the days I work and have learned a few things:
- There's a ton of graffiti particularly around this area of Wellsford.
- Mostly logs and wood are carried along on the trains through here.
- There is a gang headquarters around the corner of the railway.
- Nearby are the cattle sale-yards.
- And the buildings around the front of the property use to the a stopover for buses a few years back.
I've got quite a few more streets to explore so watch this space...