I was tagged on facebook by a friend to take part in 3 days of blessings - here are some of the things I'm thankful for:
- That I live in such a lovely part of NZ, it's fresh, clean, has at least 3 beaches near by: Mangawhai surf beach, Langs Beach and Te Arai.
- That I can pay my rent, bills and provide food for my teens every week.
- My family who have always been a huge source of support for us. Life is not always easy being a single parent of 3 teenagers so it's good to have them nearby.
- My warm bed and my electric blanket.
- The sun outside that has been here since the last 2 storms we had recently.
- Fun I had over the weekend with my youngest taking silly photos.
- And lastly I'm thankful for.....coffee and chocolate - they make everything better sometimes!
Wanna share yours?